Pearshaped

Pearshaped

Translate

Sunday 19 November 2017

Keeping warm!

Hi everyone! We have been back from our caravan long enough to have a coffee and make a couple of phone calls.
I am planning on catching up with some blog visiting. It is quite difficult to get a connection while we are away, so if you have had a comment it will have been either while we are out and about, or late evening, when the connection is often stronger but I am getting more tired! 
Before that I have another page for AJJ - and my choice of theme, 101 Ways To Keep Warm

We woke up this morning to a beautiful frost!
I made my page after a walk at Coniston on Friday - it was very cold, with a few spits and spots of icy cold rain at times and occasional sunshine!
 I was delighted to find a whole field full of Hardwick Sheep! They have such pretty faces don't you think?
One lone lady and her dog playing on the shore of the lake
While the sun shone I took the opportunity to take a shadow selfie

During the evening while watching Children In Need I made my page
With only a few supplies I turned to my Inktense pencils and a newspaper magazine supplement and an mini free catalogue.
Just while I am here, I can highly recommend the Paddington movies - Paddington 2 is even funnier than the first! It is definitely an 'all age' film to watch - everyone was laughing in the cinema! 
Hugh Grant - not usually a great favourite of mine, was absolutely brilliant in his role!! He must have really enjoyed it too!

If you are going walking this Winter I would say that this check list may be useful! 

Thanks for looking, Chris

9 comments:

Divers and Sundry said...

I love your photos. Those sheep do have pretty faces :) That shadow selfie is a good idea for getting yourself in the photo without it identifying you. I'll be borrowing that idea. Thx! I love the way you framed that view through those trees.

I haven't seen 2 yet, but I loved the 1st Paddington movie.

Meggymay said...

Great photos Chris, and a super shadow photo as well.
The journal page looks fantastic, its amazing what we can find to use when in our caravans. I loved the check list and the bear.
Yvonne xx

My name is Erika. said...

It is so gorgeous at your caravan. What a view, and those sheep are wonderful. I think all those warm items are really what you need to stay warm on a cold day. Hope you were your hat since it was so cold on your walk. Hugs-Erika

froebelsternchen said...

Wow it is really beautiful at your caravan - enjoy! What a lovely page - I love Paddington Bear. Hope to see it soon as well.
I have a smile about your words about Hugh Grant. I always found him very sexy as I was younger but since I watch films with my daughter and she calls him "the man with the drooping eyelids "- lol -I see him with other eyes!

What a great inspiration you are with all your super ideas!

Happy new week Chris!
oxo Susi

Astrid Maclean said...

Wonderful photos of what looks like another great trip! Your journal page is beautifully put together! Love the check list idea, - the whole thing is so creative!!

craftytrog said...

Wonderful photos Chris, and I love your Paddington page! We saw the film last weekend, and laughed a lot! Loved both Hughs!
Alison xxx

Bleubeard and Elizabeth said...

Gosh Chris. This is fabulous. I simply adore the walk you took, both in your journal and in the country. I had NO idea who Paddington was, so had to do an internet search. I live in such a bubble sometimes! He is certainly adorable and so cute. Your checklist is right on point and perfect for your AJJ entry today.

Rita said...

Oh, what lovely pictures. Yes, they have cute faces. :)

Helen said...

how did I miss this post!! love the lakeside photo with the dog walking woman... stunning. The sheep too look great, they do have lovely faces.