Pearshaped

Pearshaped

Translate

Friday 13 April 2018

Born to be wild!

Hi everyone! The background here made by using Distress Oxides hadn't turned out so good and had been waiting to be rescued!
I added some turquoise paint through a stencil and added some paper from my spray box - I don't recall how the tree shape got there! I added the other part of the visiting card I use on Starry Night and then came across a receipt from 2015 with a couple of magazines we had bought while up at at our caravan so I just tore that out before throwing it away, then there was a piece of practice stamping with a Seth Apter stamp, a tiny piece of Italian chocolate wrapper and a leftover stamped leaf.
Finally a fancy quote from a set that I seem to have parted from its packaging! 
I am quite pleased with my rescue page! It reminds me of some of the walks we take.

I am linking to Alison's theme at Art Journal Journey - Recycle and Collage

Thanks for looking, Chris 

9 comments:

Bleubeard and Elizabeth said...

WOW, you have taken collage to an entirely new and impressive level. I so enjoyed this page. Pops of color interspersed with neutrals made this a favorite in my world. I'm delighted you shared this with us today at Art Journal Journey, dear Chris.

froebelsternchen said...

Elizabeth worded it perfect - you amaze me with every new page you come up with this month Chris! I love this rescue page and the quote is perfect to it! G*R*E*A*T*!
Thank you so much for yet another terrific entry linked to Art Journal Journey!
Happy start of the weekend!
Hugs, Susi

Helen said...

great choice of elements on this page Chris! Glad I know you well enough to guess your trip destinations!! Have a great time xx

Meggymay said...

It is a fabulous rescue page Chris. I think all the additions work so well together in this collage.
Yvonne xx

Let's Art Journal said...

Such a lovely rescue page! Your turquoise paint stencilling and recycled pieces look wonderful 😀. Have a wonderful weekend! J 😊 x

My name is Erika. said...

I like the tree theme you have here. You definitely salvaged that not so good paper.:) Hugs-Erika

chrissie said...

Love this Chris and the colours you have chosen go together so well. As an ex-motor-biker the words drew me in straightaway.

Have a great weekend

Love Chrissie xx

craftytrog said...

I really love this page Chris! It's a wonderful collage!
Alison xox

kathyinozarks said...

Wow this is a wonderful art page-and to be rescued-who would know? I love it
Happy Weekend